«
»

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The difference between being you, and being casper.

And the difference is... A TAN!

Get one, don't procrastinate or make excuses. Everyone looks better with a golden brown tint.

But if your like me, you HATE tanning salons, and maybe you've never even been to one... so really you just hate the THOUGHT of a tanning salon! Heres the thing, I had never been to a tanning salon... NEVER, and I hated the thought of going to one... "well that's just to feminine! I could never do that, I'm a man I'm rough and tough and I like my hair on my chest and pasty white skin! You'll never drag me into a tanning salon! NEVERRRR!!".

Yeah I really used to think like that. But I wasn't thinking it through. Why can't a man get a tan? I mean it makes you more attractive, and even if your embarresed, its only for the 15 minutes that your at the tanning salon, then once your out and everyones looking at you there not going to be thinking "oh well he must of went to the tanning salon! that means I should stay away from him!"... That's absolutly ridiculous. And in reality their more likely to be thinking how hot you look. See today I decided to branch out a little more, and try something I'd never done before ( all in the name of becoming more attractive to women of course =) ), and I actually went and got a tan. Before today I'd never even set foot in a tanning salon, thats how much I had let my thinking limit me. But today I just said "fuck it, I'm not gonna be casper ANYMORE!". Sure I'm good with women as it is, but I'm sure I can be EVEN BETTER now that I don't look like a live in my basement and hide from the sun in fear that it'll eat me!

So seriously, do it, go get a tan if you don't already have one. In fact do it TOMORROW! Just get it out of the way so you can focus on other aspects of pickup. When you go you have two options, you can do the beds or the spray on deal if your into the slightly orange looking tint. I did the spray on, and I'm not exactly happy with it, but it's better than being extremly pale, so either way its a win-win. BUT I reccomend doing the beds (I'll be using those next time), I think they give you a MUCH nicer look.

Bottom line guys... a tan = instantly more attractive. Plain and simple.

Good luck - Twain

0 comments: