«
»

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Switch on the attraction!

There are certain "switches" you can flip on in a woman to make her feel attraction for you. So what are they?

1. Pre-selection. Show that you've dated beautiful women of high value before, and because of this you are unaffected by HER beauty.

2. Leader. Show you have the character needed to inspire others to follow you. It also implies some social status as people do not follow just anyone.

3. Protector of loved ones. This one is important to show her. it shows that if she were to get into a relationship with you, she would be safe.

4. Willing to emote. The ability to show her the range of your emotions is very powerful. You have to demonstrate to her very clearly that you are someone who follows they’re emotions. It just so happens that you’re emotions lead you toward being pre-selected by women, a leader of men and a protector of loved ones.

5. The willingness to walk away. In every set there is a point where you will have to show her without a doubt that you want her, but are willing to walk if she doesn’t adhere to the standards you have set for her.

6. The ability to affect her emotionally. When two people interact, and one of them has an emotional reaction while the other doesn’t, the unaffected person has more social power.

7. Identity. Who you are and what you do, can and should help your game.

8. Lifestyle. The type of life that you live, if shes with you will she be sitting at home all the time watching you eat fried chicken? Or will she enter a world where she is whisked away to a cool party with awesome people?

So how do you convey these things? Through DHV's (demonstrations of higher value). Tell stories that convey these traits and behaviors.

Another tool for attraction is throw interesting comments into the conversation (if you can relate them back to the target even better!)

You: "so tell me one interesting fact about yourself!" her: "I can't jump." You: "what? OMG your so like an elephant, elephants can't jump either! I'm so calling you "ellie" from now on" *big smile*. She'll eat this up, its always good to give fun nicknames to women with goofy backgrounds... you two will have fun 6 months later thinking about how she got her nickname!

If she's wearing an unusual amount of perfume ask her "Are you depressed about something?" her: *whatever she says*. "It's just that your perfume, Scientists at the University of Tel-Aviv, have found that girls lose sense of smell when they're depressed. This leads to them putting on more perfume!!" It's interesting, its relevant, and you can even challenge her to a smell contest where her friends judge wether you or her smell better (MAKE SURE YOU SMELL GOOD!). Keep it fun!

Yet even another tool for building attraction is the push-pull method. The idea behind this is you pull her in, then push her away, generating interest.

"your so cute....to bad ur not my type"

"You're awesome!.... You would be perfect for my friend!"

*ask her what kind of music she likes* "Eww you like listening to ---- it's ok, we don't have to tell anyone!"

"You know what, I have been here for a good 13 seconds now tho and I hav'nt seen you even try to slip anything into my drink...I think I may start to trust you...we'll see. I'm judging your performance based on Style, Smiles, and how often you giggle at my crappy jokes" *smirk/smile*

be enthusiastic when you greet her, give her a hug and say "I'm so glad you're here!!.. I was worried I'd be the worst dressed!" *big smile*

One more tool for attraction (and one of the best) is C/F. An example of this would be when a girl says she loves you for w.e reason get her with "Dont love me, just like me a hell of a lot!" =)

Untill next time... CHEERS! Twain*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, your posts are really enjoyable to read keep up this blog :D. Could you give us some background about yourself though? It would be nice to know who I am following advice from.

Twain* said...

Ah no doubt man, I've been so busy writing up posts I forgot to write an about me.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but this advice is terrible. A guy who behaved in this manner or said the comments listed would never catch my attention. A guy like this would come across as a silly game player. I would find him immature and lacking in genuine sincerity. You forget that the majority of females are very intuitive and can read people very clearly. Whether we let on to that or not it's true.