«
»

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The news-letter!

Hey guys, I got some exciting news for you! I just launched the new Value Dynamics Newsletter today!

Sign up is easy, just send me an E-mail at newsletter52@yahoo.com and you'll recieve special tips and tricks for approaching, attracting, dating and keeping women monthly that arn't featured on the blog!

But whats EVEN BETTER is that when you sign up for the newsletter you get your questions answered personally by me! No generalizing here guys. It will be Completly custom and detailed advice on whatever topic you need, sent straight to your inbox. Some questions will even get featured on the blog in the monthly "Q&A W/ Twain". Just include your question in your E-mail!

I look forward to hearing from you guys soon. CHEERS!

- Twain

0 comments: